Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saige goes to The Crocker art museum!

Hey guys! Saige here. We are like so sorry we haven't posted in a while, with fourth of july, and Chloe's play we have been BUSY. But guess what??? In NYC I got my horse Picasso! Yay! Chloe is going to post a review after she finishes helping me with this blog post! also we have been sucked into the world of Minecraft, we have the Pocket Edition on the Ipad.(We only play on creative mode.:) And just built a Art museum. Which inspired Chloe and I to go to the Crocker, and check out the origami exibit. Here is a picture of me and Chloe in our backyard, 

we are the perfect pair<3

So after that we got in the car and drove to the crocker art museum. When we got there we headed straight up stairs to the origami section. Did I spell origami right??? (Actually I spelt it oragami before but Julie corrected me, as always. ) anyway, when we got to the exhibit, there were lots of awesome origami stuff like,

a spiky ball

an awesome ball

a pretty flower

a sheep

a dinosaur skeleton. Freaky realistic. but if real dinosaurs were that small, I wouldn't be scared of jurassic park.

And a moose. Just like Chloe's puppy who we call Teddy-moose. cuz he's so big:)


Here is a picture of teddy, if you don't remember him. but he is like way bigger now:)

 After that exhibit we wen't downstairs and chloe got a coke. I also took pictures in front of moving art work! It is projected on the wall, great for shadow puppets!!!!


Clo making a S!


 After that we took a picture of me:) It was beautiful day today,

I can see our house in the back round!!!

Hope you had a great Saturday!


-Saige














1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! :). You look so cute, Saige! :D. And you're really pretty, Chloe! :).

    ~Jan

    ReplyDelete