Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Opening Saige Girl Of the Year 2013 (mini doll)

Hello! Oops, You guys have never met me before! I am Paige, you can learn more about me and my sister Kit on Chloe's blog.

 Anyway, I'm spending the week here with my bestie McKenna, and her sisters. Yesterday we went to Barnes And Noble and McKenna got to get mini Saige! (It's kinda funny cause really she doesn't generally like Saige to much...) But since I am here I got to make a opening post of her! yay! I really love this blog my friends do, and now I get to post! They said I could even maybe be a member! How cool is that? 



 Lets open the box!



This is what she looks like straight out of the box,



 The book she comes with looks super fun!



Here are some pictures of her, she is BEAUTIFUL 




I really love her! She is a great doll! Hope you all liked my post, I am kinda new at it:)


-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment