Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

A fun day out!





Hey! Its me Mckenna. And me! Julie. We are going to tell you about our day today. First  Chloe told us we were going to have a fun day and she took Julie and I and led us into her Grandma's car, Ooh my turn, We drove for a while until we pulled up to a Big flower nursery, I took a picture of the outside of it,


The inside of the flower house was really cool! Nursery McKenna, its called a nursery. Right. The nursery was really cool! There were lots of really pretty flowers inside, My favorite were the tulips! I liked the daffodils. After that we got back in the car and drove to target. I insisted we took a picture of the outside, Because Julie got to take a picture of the nursery. Anyway this is like one of my first pictures, ever.


I was tired so Kenna and I stayed outside in the car, and to our pleasant surprise Chloe had bought us 2 Littlest Pet Shop animals, that match our favorite colors! Mine is named Diamond. Mine is named star! Here they are! Mine is the mouse, hers is the horse.





-Julie & McKenna


No comments:

Post a Comment