Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A MacBook Air, and a Fashion Show.


Look at what I got yesterday from Chloe!



A MacBook Air! For all of my blog posts! now I can stop using her MacBook Pro!


She also made me this adorable case!


Here is the inside of it. Its wasn't charged yet, so I had to plug it in.


Once it was all charged up I finally got to go on it, I am now obsessed with basil mentos!
After that Chloe said " C'mon get in the car! we are going to a fashion show at Macy's where Clinton Kelly is hosting" I was so exited, I jumped in the car and buckled in. Clinton Kelly hosts What Not To Wear, one of my fave tv shows! 


Then we were at the fashion show, wow it was so fun! Chloe's mom was the models agent and we got to go backstage after the show (After Clinton left) Chloe and her mom talked with the models while I was admiring all of the makeup! What did you do over the weekend?


-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment